At Big Bend Regional Medical Center, staff members are trained in many areas of childbirth, including personal 1:1 labor care, fetal monitoring, labor pain management, newborn resuscitation, Cesarean birth preparation, and breastfeeding support. We strive to create a comfortable, family-centered environment that personalizes your birth experience.
- Epidural/spinal pain management for labor
- Fetal heart rate monitoring
- Birthing ball
- Newborn stabilization
- Newborn hearing screening
- Room service for both mom and support person
- Comfortable, well-equipped labor rooms
- Cesarean birth
- Text4Baby– A free service that offers educational updates on your baby throughout your pregnancy
Related Services and Conditions
We’re expecting you! Nine months of waiting have led up to this day—delivery day. Big Bend Regional Medical Center is honored to share this special day with moms-to-be in the birthing center. Here, we are dedicated to making the birth experience personal, comfortable...
Sign up for the free E-newsletter just for expectant parents Whether you’re a first-time mom-to-be, or a been-there-done-that mom a little friendly advice, encouragement and information is always welcome, right? That’s why we created our new e-newsletter, NURSERY...